- Use the Golden Egg Storyboard Template to explore the most effective ways to pace your storytelling;
- Experiment with page turn techniques and other strategies for highlighting peak moments in your narrative;
- Join an optional half-day session for members wanting to write in verse, led by Tessa Strickland
- Study a current bestselling picture book and identify the ways in which its author uses structure, tone and dialogue;
- Present your own work for feedback and offer feedback on the work of fellow students.
This workshop is part of our Picture Book Plan: September 2017 – May 2018. For more information our our Picture Book Plan please click here.