- Learn how to give young children an interactive listening experience that engages them emotionally and holds their attention;
- Learn who does what in the world of picture book publishing; how to pitch to agents and authors, dealing with rejections; learning from feedback;
- Learn how to work with your publisher to establish and build your reputation as a professional picture book writer;
- Listen to the experiences and insights of a guest author/illustrator and put your own questions to him/her;
- Rework and receive feedback on your own ideas.
This workshop is part of our Picture Book Plan: January 2018 – September 2018 intake.